Sound momentarily stops recording

HI! I’m back with a new weird problem!
It seems like my old problem This issue is solved with one of the updates. Yay! I don’t know which one, today I updated van 9.06 to the current version, 9.1.3.

Problem:
The audio cuts out for a few seconds, but the time line keeps recording. This results in a short piece of missing audio and also that the audio and video are not in sync after the audio cut. It happens after a few minutes or 20 minutes.

This problem occurred with version 9.06 as well as 9.1.3

Attached are the log files.

I know this is a very vague complaint, I’m happy to send you my project, is WeTransfer ok instead of cloud storage?

20231102ActivePresenter.log (1.1 MB)

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the problem.

It would be easier for us to check the issue if you could send your project file and its external data folder named in the pattern PROJECT_FILE_files (if any). And yes, WeTransfer is ok for sharing the files.
You can attach the download link here publicly or send it to our email privately at support@atomisystems.com.

Best regards,

Thanks for the reply!

The files have been send via WeTransfer. I hope this will be of use :slight_smile:

We received your email, @insert_user_name. We’ll investigate it further and get back to you later.

Nice weekend!

Please try deselecting the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering option (ActivePresenter button > Preferences > Miscellaneous tab)
If the software works ok without crashing, kindly keep the settings and try recording your voice again.

Regards,

Thank you for the suggestion, I already used those settings when recording so that is not the issue :slight_smile: