ActivePresenter Saola Animate Pricing Download

Screen flashes white in between each slide

(Ashley Neville Cooper) #1

Problem: I have a Tutorial created on AP6, it runs great over network and locally. There are 31 slides and on the AP6 version you can click from slide to slide without loading or a white screen flash in between the slides changing. In the AP 7 Export every time I click to move onto the next slide the screen very briefly goes white before loading the image. It makes the experience seem very un smooth.

Has there been a change to the way slide backgrounds are pre-loaded? does it load the image on each click.

ActivePresenter Version: 7

Notes:

(Dao Viet Phuong) #2

Hi,

Actually, all images are pre-loaded. It is related to the way the browser displays images. Please try one or all of below workarounds to see if they can help:

• If your slides have background images, setting their Background Fill to Black with zero opacity.
  • Add the following line of code to ActivePresenter > Project > Properties > Event

window.AtomiAP.TransitionMinDuration = 500;

We will try to address the problem in the next update.

Regards,

(Ashley Neville Cooper) #3

Hello,

Sorry to bring up an old topic I’ve just created a new Project, it has an image on the first slide and the same image on the second. When moving between slides I still get the initial flash of white before it shows the image. I’ve tried with the above suggestion which has not improved the result. Have you been able to recreate/ resolve this issue?

Thanks

Ash

(Dao Viet Phuong) #4

Hi Ashnc,

Can you please share the project so we can check? If the file is large, please upload to somewhere (like Google Drive) then share the link here or to support@atomisystems.com.

Regards,