Hide two incorrect options in multiple choice questions

Problem: So I’m trying to do something like 50% lifeline in who wants to be a millionaire. When a user clicks on a button, two incorrect options will be removed. What should be my course of action?

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.6

Hi Aytug,

You can refer to the thread below to solve your request:

In your case, you can skip Step 1 and go straight into Step 2.
The solution here is to use the Hide Object action under the On Click event of the button.

BR,
Quynh Anh

1 Like

Hi, I know how to hide an object but hiding two false options that’s what’s hard to do. I decided to put the correct choice always in the first option, let the game shuffle it, then hide the other 2 objects. But is there an alternative way to do it?

Hi again Aytug,

Could you please describe your request further or what you have done to deal with this request so I can better understand?

In my previous response, I suggest you use the Hide Object action as you can apply two Hide actions for two false answers at the same time under the On Click event of the button.

Therefore, please let me know if you have tried the above way, or else, kindly clarify your request further with examples if possible.

BR,
Quynh Anh

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help, I did it :slight_smile: The hard part was the questions were random from the pool so i thought that would complicate things but when I put the correct answer to the same choice and let the game shuffle the answers that solved my problem.