Xuất bản bài giảng

Problem: Mình thi 1 cuộc thi thiết kế bài giảng điện tử và sử dụng ActivePresenter. Tuy nhiên, mình gặp khó khăn trong quá trình xuất bản file đúng yêu cầu của ban tổ chức (như dưới đây):

Bên cạnh đó, trong zip cũng phải có cả tệp index.htm hoặc index.html nữa. Không biết admin có thể chỉ cho mình cách xuất bản sao cho đúng yêu cầu btc không ạ?

ActivePresenter version: 9

Notes: Mình đã nộp bản SCORM thử thì nhận được phản hồi là không xem được bài làm. Sau đó mình đã thử xuất file qua dạng HTML5 nhưng đóng thành zip thì nhận được phản hồi lỗi không đúng yêu cầu như ảnh.

Hello,

I admit that I do not fully understand what is happening in your situation. I am relying on Google Translate to help me - so please accept my apologies if I misinterpret the problem.

When you publish your project as HTML5 there are potentially several files to consider. It will depend on how you choose.

You see that there is an index page but it will not be the first slide of your project.
I always uncheck this.

I generally only have practice checked which gives me a practice.html page when published. You could simply change the name to index.html and that seems to work OK for me.

With SCORM - you would get similar folders as above but they would be zipped as SCORM folders ought to be.

Not sure if that helps or not - I was just responding based on what Google Translate told me but - I don’t think the translation was as solid as it would like to claim.

1 Like

Thank you so much. But there are still things that I keep wondering:

1. If I generate zip from the HTML5 export, will it be the same as SCORM? Or will it be detected that it is not a SCORM zip?
  2. How to include the index.html in the SCORM? If I unzip the SCORM and rezip it, will it be detected that I’ve done so?

Thanks again.

The HTML5 export and the SCORM are similar but they are not the same.
Publishing as SCORM is done when you intend to house the project in a learning management system (LMS) for delivery to students. Publishing as SCORM should produce a zipped file that contains additional files needed for an LMS such as a manifest.

Opening a zipped folder of both SCORM and HTML5 - it will be easy to detect which one is which.

It sounds as though you have a choice of submission files.
I might suggest the following… It is probably how I would tackle this issue.

1. Choose to export as HTML5.
  2. Deselect all but practice perhaps (or another if it is better suited to your project)
  3. Navigate to the published folder
  4. Find the practice.html file
  5. Rename it to index.html
  6. Create a zip file of the project. (I prefer 7-zip for creating these)
  7. Submit to your contest.

Hopefully this helps.
Good Luck!

2 Likes

Chào bạn Hiền,

Không biết bạn đã nộp bài dự thi chưa ạ?
Ngoài ra, user Greg cũng đã hỗ trợ làm rõ các câu hỏi khá chi tiết, không biết bạn còn thắc mắc nào nữa không?

Như chúng tôi đã phản hồi qua email trước đó, bạn chỉ cần xuất bài giảng dưới dạng SCORM hoặc xAPI như tài liệu hướng dẫn chúng tôi gửi trước đó là được.
Thông thường, bài dự thi đúng chuẩn SCORM/xAPI thì file HTML entry không cần có tên là index.html

Nếu bạn vẫn muốn đổi tên thành index.html trong gói SCORM/ xAPI dự thi, bạn vui lòng gửi gói SCORM/ xAPI bạn đã xuất trước đó cho chúng tôi qua email support@atomisystems.com để chúng tôi hỗ trợ bạn tiếp nhé.

Trân trọng,
Quỳnh Anh