Hello,
I´ve several videos in my interactive handbook. ALL !!! showing the same playtime when they are not started. 0:06 to 0:40 Only when they started they show the real playtime. What can I do to show the real time without need to start?
Hello,
I´ve several videos in my interactive handbook. ALL !!! showing the same playtime when they are not started. 0:06 to 0:40 Only when they started they show the real playtime. What can I do to show the real time without need to start?
Hi Oliver,
Thank you for reporting this issue.
We have reproduced it on our side. Before a video starts playing, the media controls display an incorrect time value, and the correct duration only appears once playback starts.
We will investigate this further and will let you know when we have an update.
Best regards,
Thanh
Thanks for your answer Thanh,
then we´ll see ![]()
Hi Oliver,
We’re glad to let you know that this issue has been fixed in ActivePresenter 10.6. The media controls now show the correct duration before a video starts playing.
Please update to the latest version and give it a try.
Best regards,
Thanh
Hello Thanh,
YES.. !!!
I can confirm that the play time is now correct displayed before starting.
The whole ATOMIC team is soooo great.
Thanks a lot.![]()