I have not been in contact for a long time because of the heavy workload.
However, after the last update of the program, we have an error occurring in the program, even after a later update performed only for the solution of this problem.
I did some tests to identify the problem and, I think, I was able to pinpoint his occurrence.
When we start a recording by the item “record video”, in a new project, the system tends to record the project in a “different” way, making a recording with bad quality, as follows in the image:
To demonstrate the difference, an image with good quality recording follows:
As the problem was interminent, I decided to search the source … I realized that the program made a copy of the project in the folder “temp”, which was related to this occurrence, I realized that the copy came from the process of “automatic rescue” of the program , then I changed the time for automatic rescue and solved the problem for projects of my size, however, the problem was not solved, this is just a palliative.
I believe that with this information it is possible to identify the problem and solve it for the next update.
Another problem, this one of less relevance, concerns the translation.
I searched for a word that is not translated in the program and I could not find it in the translation program (Vypnut …), which is in the context window of the volume, as shown below:
The translation of this word into Portuguese is “mudo” or “sem som”.
I think this information can help them to improve this program more and more.