Upload/loading failure HTML5 Output

Problem:
I have uploaded an HTML5 file, but the browser is unable to load the HTML file and shows me this message:

This is the message in the web-console:

I have tried a few things, but I have no idea where the problem comes from.

I need your help.

ActivePresenter version:
Version 8.5.4 - 64-bit build. (Released: 2021.11.18)

Notes:

Hi,

I don’t know about your website so I can’t help in this case, unfortunately.
The warning messages in the browser console aren’t related to HTML5 output produced by ActivePresenter.
You should ask the administrator of your website for help.

You can also try uploading the HTML5 output of a simple project (e.g. with one slide and several shapes) to see if it works.
You may need to take a look at the following tutorial for general steps to upload and embed HTML5 output to a webpage:

Regards

Hello Toan,

Thank you for the quick response! It´s the first time that we had a problem with an upload of an HTML5 project. In the past we have created several HTML5 Output and we never had a problem with the upload or the issue that LMS was unable to load and show the HTML5 file. It´s is still wokring with other projects. I have tried it.

Hi,

I see a “Out of Memory” error in your screenshot.
I’m not sure if it’s due to your LMS or the HTML5 output.

Can you please send your project .approj and its external data folder (which has the name in the form projectFileName_files) if any to support@atomisystems.com so that we can check its HTML5 output.
If these files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage service like Google Drive.

Please also let me know which output do you use: plain HTML5, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 or xAPI?

Regards

Hi @phahn,

Your HTML5 practice works fine in our tests.
However, it contains many video files, and some of them have green screen effects. They can cause the issue if the LMS is not good in serving videos or the client computer has low specs.

Please try removing all green screen effects, export and upload your output again.
If it works without green screen effects, you can try reducing the resolution of your videos and enable the effect again for those smaller videos.
Your video resolution is 1280 x 720 but the size on the canvas is just about 700 x 394 so you can reduce to this size. It can be done with ActivePresenter:

1. Create a blank project
  2. Go to Design > Slide Size to change its size to 700 x 394
  3. Insert your video into this project and export to video

Regards