TTS Preview is in audible

I am running ActivePresenter Pro Edition Version 8.5.8 - 64-bit build. (Released: 2022.07.28) and after the recent release have found that the TTS preview (“Speak” button) produces garbled sound. TTS that has been generated and is available in the object on the Timeline produces expected audio when using the Timeline preview.

Hi,

Could you describe the “garbled sound” in more detail so that we can understand this case better.
Is this happen with one voice or many voices from third-party providers?
Besides, please send us the log file of ActivePresenter.
To view the log, click the ActivePresenter button > Preferences > Miscellaneous > View Log (see this video for more information: How to Find and Send ActivePresenter's Log File - ActivePresenter 8 - YouTube)

Regards,

The sound can be described as high pitched, squeaky, and with some kind of overlayed vibration that makes the words impossible to understand. It has occurred with multiple voices described as “Neural,” the preferred voice is en-IE-EmilyNeural from Azure. It does not occur with Microsoft David Desktop or Microsoft Zira Desktop.

I’ve attached a copy of the project log. At times, the “Speak” button has been working as expected, and others it’s producing the “garbled” sound.
Thank you
ActivePresenter Log - TTS Preview is in audible.txt (1.5 MB)

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the log.

Can you please help us to check with the temporary version and let us know the result.

Please also share the log again if the problem persists.

If yes, I will send you the setup file via email so please provide your email address.

Regards,