Transfer the licence

Problem: Hello. I am an employee of the International Office for Water. I have 2 licenses for Active Presenter. The first, for the computer that I have at my office at the International Office for Water. The second, for the computer that I have at my home when I am telecommuting.
A problem has just happened. My personal computer, an iMac, at home, just broke down. Since Monday, I have been working with an old MacPro2010. I was unable to transfer the license from my iMac to the MacPro.
Can you help me ? It is very urgent because I have a file on which I am currently working which should not be delayed. Thank you.

ActivePresenter version:

Notes:

Hi Gilles,

I’ve reset the license on your personal computer so now you should be able to activate it again.
P/S: don’t public your license key here.

Regards

Thank you… and sorry for publishing the license keys.

Hello. I had to reinstall my operating system on my home computer again. Could you please deactivate the license that you had already deactivated a few months ago?
Thank you so much.

Hi Gillioo,

You can always deactivate it yourself any time using the portal at:
https://atomisystems.com/selfhelp/activepresenter/

Regards,

Cool !!! Thank you very much !

But… what is “access token” ?
//////
Sorry, I just understand.
It’s OK !
Thanks

Hello, it’s me again.
I just changed my computer. I had too much trouble with the old one. I now have a MacPro.
I tried to deactivate the license myself with the link :slight_smile:
https://atomisystems.com/selfhelp/activepresenter/
but my correspondent, Matthieu Giry (m.giry@oieau.fr), is on sick leave and cannot return the Access Token to me.
Could you please deactivate this same license so that I can reinstall it on the new computer?
Thanking you.

Hi Gilloo,

I’ve forwarded the access token and changed the email associated with the licenses to your email address.
I’m not sure on which computer you want to deactivate so please use the access token to deactivate it yourself.

Regards

Very thanks to you !

Hi,

maybe there is no need to do a new topic…

I have “no functional problem”… - but question:
I have succesfully tested concurrent use of one licence on two computers, simply using selfhelp deactivation (NOT deactivation in Presenter itself). Restarting app. did not change this state.

What happens, if I “remotely deactivate” Presenter of my colleague, activate my Presenter… and colleague comes to work next day and start working with application? If it works for both concurrently, it is violation of licence terms, so legal problem for us.
Is there some self-check interval? For ex. day-based (I didn’t tested)… or longer??

Hi Tomas,

There is an interval for license validation but it is not officially documented. Currently, we don’t consider this case is a violation of license terms unless it is purposive.

Regards,