The project becomes unresponsive as a result of deleting the aproj-wal file

While my project was open, I changed the name and since the name of the aproj-wal file did not change, I deleted it. When I tried to open the project it did not respond. I copied the same project to another template and it still did not respond. After copying, other projects I made with the template I used stopped responding in the same way. How can I solve this problem?

1 Like

Hi Cemile,

If you wish to change the project’s name while it is open, you can choose the Save As option. Changing the project name from the outside or deleting the approj-wal file may lead to project corruption.

In this case, your project may have become corrupted. Please send it to us so that we check if we can assist in the recovery process. You can email your project file to: support@atomisystems.com.

Regards,

2 Likes

Hi,

I sent the project.

I would like to make a small reminder. To solve the problem myself I copied this project into a generic template we use. After copying, all the projects I made with the general template do not open. I would appreciate it if you would take this into consideration when solving the problem. This is the most important thing for me.

Thank you for your help.

2 Likes