Text hyperlink to slide

Hi,

Can we have a feature where text hyperlink goes to the slide within the presentation.

This will be a great help. In many places we have to provide text such as - Click here to see XXX topic. Here, Click here will have hyperlink to a particular slide.

Thanks,
Shri

Hi,

We’ll consider it if there are more user requests.
You can add On Click - Go to Slide event-action to the object as a workaround now.

Regards

Yes. using the workaround already, but these are problems:

• Link applies to entire sentence and no only ‘Click here’ as expected.
  • Hand icon is also shown to the entire sentence/text box.
  • Have to separate out particular words/sentence as text box and make it clickable.

Hope you understood the pain area. Thanks!

I would like to upvote this Feature Request. Hyperlinks to other slides in the presentation would be a great addition. We also have to use the separate clickable text boxes technique.

Hi,

We’ll add this feature to our TODO list.

Regards

It looks like it’s been a year since this request was approved to be added. I’d like to know the status of it. I’d also like to see the ability to perform other actionss on selected text without having to create a Text Caption object.

SImply put, a string of selected text could become an object but remain part of the parent string. This would solve having to make several versions when using responsive design or flex boxes.

1 Like

Hi Roger,

We have been working with other tasks that are in higher priority to solve.
Therefore, this is still in our to-do list but we haven’t had a detailed plan for it yet.

We will inform to users later if there is any update about it.

Kind regards,
Quynh Anh