Text display issue in Editor when justified

Hello,
You may be already aware but there are issue with the display text in text box when using “justify” in Active Presenter.
It exports fine but it is hard to work in “justified” in the editor as there are some invisible letters. You need to work in align left and then justify when done.
See attached visual.

Regards,
Michael

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for reporting the bug. We will try to fix it soon.

Regards,

Hi Micheal,

We have tested with the same text but could not reproduce the issue. Can you please share the slide which has the problem so we can check?

Regards,

Hi Phuong,
See attached.justify issue.approj (344 KB)
It seems the problems appears when their is a transition from BOLD back to normal and the text box is justified. If all BOLD or all normal - no problem. If from bold to normal, problems occur but not systematically. Hope this helps.
Regards,
Michael

Thanks for the file. The below screenshot show how it appears on my PC:

It seems to be fine or am I missing something? I will check on other machines.

Regards,

Hi,
this is mysterious. Below is how it appears on my screen:

I tried on a second PC and I get the same results.
Both are running 7.5.12.
Both are Windows 10.
Thanks,
Michael

Oops! I forgot about the version. I have tested with ActivePresenter 8.
We confirm that is a bug in ActivePresenter 7. We will try to fix it soon.

Regards,

Hi Michael,

We have just released an update for version 7 which includes a fix for this issue. For your convenience, you can download it from https://cdn.atomisystems.com/apdownloads/ActivePresenter_v7.5.13_setup.exe

Regards,

Hi,
I installed it and it seems to work perfectly - fixing the justify issues we were having!
Thanks a lot!

I also saw you released AP8 - what resource could you recommend to me to compare with AP7 ?
And are they similar potential difference between AP7 and 8 in terms of module functionalities and javascript as there was between AP6 and 7 ? or can will I retain 100% of AP7 functionalities when opening them in AP8 without need for any rework?

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael,

You can find detailed information at https://atomisystems.com/news/say-hello-to-activepresenter-8/.
We tried to keep compatibility as much as possible and I don’t see anything need to be reworked when opening version 7 projects by using version 8 now.

Regards,

Hi,

Ok – we will be looking into this.

Thanks for the support,

Michael