Text 2 Speech disappears

Hi Guys

I’ve created a presentation and added a large-ish amount of text (2 - A4 pages) in Text 2 Speech box. To synchronies it with the video I inserted some ‘time’ and all the ‘text’ in the Text 2 Speech box disappeared - the Audio was still there but the text has gone, which I need to edit.

Any suggestion?

Many thanks in advance

Tom

Hi,

How did you add the text? Did you add a shape and type the text there?
Does the issue happen for just one textbox or every time? for every textbox?

And can you please include at least the OS version and ActivePresenter in your question?
It’s usually not possible to help without such minimal information.

Regards,

Hi Dan or who ever picks this up.

I copied the text in from word and click ‘generate’ which created the Audio. Whilst listening to the play back I was able to edit the text for missing letters (e.g. adding an ‘s’ to the end of a word) it work fine till I needed to synchronise the video to text by adding a time gap in the text which made the text disappear from the text box so I couldn’t edit, the audio would still Play. When I clicked Undo to remove the time gap the text reappeared?

Apologies for not using the template (I didn’t ignore it intentionally – I didn’t look through enough) :grinning:

OS = Windows 10 (business editions), version 1803
ActivePresenter = Pro Edition Version 7.5.11 (Released: 2019. 12.23)

Hope that helps.

Many Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom,

Can you please share the sample text that you input which contains the time gap, so we can check the problem quickly?

Regards,

Hi Guys

Please see the attached PGN file with the first image with the text to Speech audio wave and the text in the box, the second image with the time inserted the text has disappeared.

Hope this makes sense?

Regards

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your information. We confirm that is the bug in ActivePresenter 7.5.11. We will fix the problem soon.
We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Hi Guys

Many thanks for the update, much appreciated. I’ll await the bug fix.

Regards

Tom