Submit button not linking to feedback master

I have a drag and drop activity. When the user completes the activity correctly, the feedback layer “Correct” is displayed when clicking on the Submit button. However, when the user clicks on the submit button when they haven’t completed it correctly, nothing happens? Even though I have selected the relevant feedback layer for “Try Again”. Any ideas??

Thank you :

Hi,

Please open the View tab > Feedback Master to make sure that it includes all feedback layers:

Refer to this tutorial for more information:

If it is not the case, please send your project to support@atomisystems.com so we can check.

Regards,
Yen

Hi there, thanks for your reply. The feedback master definitely includes all layers. Also, when I try to close the feedback master it sometimes will not close! I have to press the close master button up to 15 times before it takes me back to the slide view!?

Hi,

Please also check again in the Events - Actions section (open the View tab > Slide Master > select the layout that you are using) to make sure you set it correctly.

Also, when I try to close the feedback master it sometimes will not close! I have to press the close master button up to 15 times before it takes me back to the slide view!?

Regarding this problem, please let us know the operating system you are using.

Thanks for your feedback. I couldn’t waste any more time trouble shooting so ended up re-creating the slide again. It seems to be okay now.

However, I still get the problem of the feedback master not closing. I am on Windows 10.

Hi,

Does this issue happen with every project or just a specific one?

Can you please share the log of ActivePresenter (click ActivePresenter > Miscellaneous > View Log) and the project which has the issue so we can check?

If these files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then email to support@atomisystems.com.