Speed up section of a slide

Problem:
How can i speed up this section of the slide ( see attached pictures )

let’s say 2x or 4x the speed

Thanks in advance

ActivePresenter version: Version 9.1.2 - 64-bit build. (Released: 2023.09.29)

Notes:

List item

Hi @Willow,

The Speed Up feature is only applied to a video/ audio object. For example, when you choose Record Screen as Video.

As you have used the Record Interactive Simulation feature, with the parts that do not contain scrolling or drag-n-drop movements, you will receive the project with a series of slides. These slides include automatic slide names, smart annotations, cursor paths, mouse clicks, key strokes, text boxes, and feedback messages. All of those elements are static, not dynamic. Therefore, you can not apply the Speed Up feature.
ActivePresenter automatically switches to the Full Motion Recording mode (Video) to capture your scrolling and drag-n-drop actions only.

With the part you selected in the image, if you want to reduce its length, you just need to cut and delete it.
Hope this clarifies.

Regards,
Quynh Anh

“Ok, thanks for the explanation, Quynh Anh, and great software! I am learning more of its features every day.”

1 Like

I’m glad that you find the software helpful.

Whenever you encounter any questions or issues, don’t hesitate to contact us and our user community here. It’s our pleasure to help you master the software and level up your editing skills.

Have a nice day ahead!
Yours,
Quynh Anh