Sound when making print screen during recording

Hello
does Active Presenter 8 support making sound during video recording? For example, when i make a print screen (forcing capturing an additional slide) or when clicking with a mouse. That does not affect the actual video where I can edit the mouse clicks, etc. myself, but it is rather a feedback to the person recording software simulation. Something similar is supported in Adobe captivate.
thx

Hi,

The current version of ActivePresenter hasn’t supported this feature yet, unfortunately.
We will consider it if there are more requests from users.

In ActivePresenter, you can change some settings to enable mouse click sound before recording.
In the Record Software Simulation Project dialog > click Settings (the Gear icon) at the top-right corner > select Recording Settings….
In the pop-up dialog, navigate to the Cursor tab > Cursor Effects section > On > Save.

Please refer to this article for more information:

Kind regards,
Thuy

thanks but what about the effects when i want to force capture of a screen? in my case the shortcut for it is PrintScreen. Or when i want to pause recording. Are there any options to enable sound feedback so i can hear that the software has taken a frame or has paused.

Hi,

ActivePresenter hasn’t supported this feature in the current version.
We will consider it if there are more requests from users.

Regards,

thank you for the intel