Some Dices please to make random numbers and advance in the animation timeline... or make a random numbers to interact with objects position in a game like boardgames

I am working with a racing board, mariokart lika game… and i need a random generator Like dices… to make advance a kart in the board… the dices make a ramdom number and that number take de variable in the seconds in The timeline o Set the counter time the result of the dice… and i dont known if the program have the fuction to make a object go backwards In the animated timeline… i need a function to make a kart if the answerd is incorrect… go backwards in the timeline and the dice drop de numbers of second this kard have to take…

1 Like

Hi,

Can you please use short sentences to describe your problem so we can understand it?

Regards,

hi thanks for the reply and in short, i need i dice javascript or another method to make when i click a dice icon, generate a ramdon number and show in a text the result…

thanks

Hi,

Please check the attached project. I borrowed code from 3D Dice (codepen.io) and added some JavaScript in the project’s OnLoad event.

Dice.approj (288 KB)

thank you very much… .you sample is perfect for what i am looking for… thanks thanks… thanks… =)

1 Like