Slide / Speaker Notes

Is there any possibility of adding slide notes? They could be included as a tab in the side panel, in addition to the table of contents. If this is possible, could these be populated from PowerPoint speaker notes? I can send a SCORM example generated using another e-learning authoring package where this has been done.

Hi Noel,

Unfortunately, the current version of ActivePresenter hasn’t supported this feature yet.
Thanks for your request and we will try to improve it in the future versions.

Regards,
Quynh Anh

We would need this feature too!

Hi guys,

Thanks for your requests.

Could you kindly give more description and image/ video examples if possible to help us better visualize your requests?
Much appreciate your follow-up.

BR,
Quynh Anh

I’m not great at making visuals but I would like something that would maybe be a button on the Timeline where I can make slide notes and then have those notes available to me while I’m recording the slide narration.

Hi,

The slide note feature for speakers is included in our track now, but we do not have exact time when it will be released in the future.
In the meantime, though this may not be exactly what you need, you can take a look at the video below to see if it helps:

Regards,
Quynh Anh

@noelc can you please refere the e-learning authoring package

@QuynhAnh_Vu this is an example of side panel speaker notes.

Thanks & Regards,
Seena

1 Like

Thank you, Seena, for your example.

We will update you and users here once there is any official news about the release of this feature.

BR,
Quynh Anh

2 Likes