Size of Web Object

Problem: I insert a Web Object onto a blank page and resize the object to fill the entire page. I enter Embed Code for the object and the preview pane on the Insert Web Object dialog box displays the content just fine. I go to the Player Settings on the Export tab to clean up the unneeded play bar at the page, and the preview of the page looks perfect in that screen, so I OK back to the main screen. I click the HTML5 Preview button and the page opens in my browser, where the issue becomes apparent. On the exported page, the Web Object is shrunk vertically to occupy only the top half of the panel, unlike it appears in all of the previews.

ActivePresenter Version: Version 8.0.5 (Released: 2020.04.10)

Hi,

The preview image of a web object is not live, you need to right-click the object and select Update Thumbnail after changing its embedded code or size to update the image.
If it’s not the case, please send your project to support@atomisystems.com so that we can check.

Regards

The previews within the application are fine. It is the generated html5 page that I view in a browser that has the issue.

Hi,

So it’s might be a project-specific issue. We can’t help without your project.

Regards