Satisfaction Guarantee

I am at the point of purchasing Saola Animate but before I do I would like to know if there is a satisfaction guarantee? If so, how long?

From what I’ve seen so far, it is an excellent alternative to Adobe Animate and I hope it will continue to get better.
Thanks,
Paul

Hi,

When you first download and install Saola Animate, you’ll have 30 days free trial before making any purchase decision.
That’s usually more than enough so something like 30-day money back guarantee is not needed. You don’t need to purchase it first and then later realize that it doesn’t meet your requirements.

Regards,

I started writing Macromedia Flash lessons for high school and college students in 2007 and now that Flash will no longer be shown on major browsers at the end of 2020, I had to find a software program that could help me recreate everything. I purchased Saola Animate in May of 2019 and am very, very happy with the product. Thank you, Saola Animate for making it easy for me to recreate many of my Macromedia Flash lessons. Your software has saved me hundreds upon hundreds of hours in my work going forward.

4 Likes

Hi Steven,

Thank you so much for your compliment!

We always try our best to make Saola Animate a wonderful tool for customers to create amazing things! I’m so glad to hear that our product satisfies you in such a great way.

We are also happy if you let your experience with our product be shared on AlternativeTo https://alternativeto.net/software/saola-animate/.

Regards,

1 Like