Saatin tersi yönder açılış animasyonu

Hello. enjoy your work. I want to add a counterclockwise opening animation to an object, how can I do it?

1 Like

Hi,

You can accomplish this through various methods, such as using a mix of shapes, an animated timer, and the Wheel Exit Effect.

For further details, please refer to the sample project below.

counterclockwise.approj (304 KB)

Regards,

1 Like

hello, thank you for your interest.
What I want is not the exit effect, I want this animation to work in the opposite direction. Is this possible?

1 Like

Thank you for your response.
If you are referring to entrance effects rather than exit effects, you can access these entrance effects by going to the Animations tab and selecting Entrance Effects:

If that’s not the case, please provide a more detailed description of your issue so that we can offer you better assistance. For example, a screenshot or video demonstrating the issue will be much appreciated.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi.
I want to make the opening direction of the animation from the side you show with the arrow

1 Like

Thank you for your infromation.

Unfortunately, the current version of ActivePresenter doesn’t provide the animation you mentioned.

Best regards,

1 Like

I need an animation like this too. @Hang
Could it come in updates soon?

Hi,

We will consider the possibility of incorporating this animation in the future, but we cannot assure you that it will be updated soon.

Best regards,
Hang

In the meantime, you can refer to this sample as a workaround.
wheel effect.approj (1 MB)

Regards,