Responsive property setting

Problem: I am working on a module with dimensions 1920x1080 pixels. It is mainly intended for a desktop computer. But demands are emerging for it to also be fully compatible with iOS and Android tablets (horizontal display, not vertical).

I tried to transform the work done in 1920x1080 pixels into a responsive module, but the result is catastrophic. However, I used flex boxes.

Can you tell me which settings I should use, knowing that in the end I only need one setting (at least that’s what I think, but I may be wrong ).

Here is the setting I would like to use:

• Concerning the width of the module, the content must be able to adjust proportionally, automatically, very exactly as it already does with my module made in 1920x1080 pixels. All the content adjusts proportionally, there are no bugs, it’s perfect.

• Concerning the height of the module, you must first know that my slides contain 2 flexboxes with scrollable content. So I would like the flexboxes to adapt to the height of the browser window. And that the content of the flex boxes show more or less information, depending on the height enjoyed by the flex boxes.

I hope I have been as clear as possible in my explanations.

If so, can you tell me how to do it?
Thanks a lot for your help.

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.6

Notes:

Hi,

The feature “adapt to the height of the browser window” will be supported in the ActivePresenter 9 which will be available in the next few months.
To give you better assistance, please share your project and its external data folder (named PROJECT_FILE_files) (if any) via support@atomisystems.com so we can take a look?

Have a nice day,
Thuy

Hello,
I have just acquired the license for version 9 of Active Presenter dor MacOS.
So, I repeat the question I asked you earlier.
If this version 9 allows you to do what I told you about, what settings should I make?
Thanking you!

ActivePresenter version: 9.0.0

Hi,

In ActivePresenter 9, there are two options that can address your concern:

• Expand Largest Layout: make the slide’s width full of the device’s width. (click the drop-down button on the Responsive bar > Expand Largest Layout).
  • 100% Device Height: Make the slide height fully match the device height. (Slide Properties pane > Slide Properties tab > Slide Height section > 100% Device Height).

For detailed information about using the Responsive project in the latest version, kindly refer to ActivePresenter 9 User Manual - page 33 (https://cdn.atomisystems.com/apdownloads/ActivePresenter9_UserManual_en.pdf)

Best regards,
Thuy