Reporting of SCORM in Moodle

Problem: I would like to know if the following is possible with a SCORM package generated in Active Presenter (AP) and uploaded to Moodle. For ease of description, I start by saying what I have done and finish with asking about the feature I’m looking for:

I have created a SCORM package in AP with 3 questions in test mode and uploaded it to Moodle.
Then I have had some students completing several attempts of that SCORM package.
I know how to see the performance of each student on the three questions in each attempt, but I’m only able to see it for each student at a time.
What I would like to be able to see is

• choose one specific question of the group of 3 and see at once the performance of all the students in that specific question;
  • then do the same for each one of the other two remaining questions?

Is this possible? I know that for lessons created directly in Moodle this is possible, but I could not see how to do it with a SCORM package.

ActivePresenter version: 8

Notes:

Hi Antonio,

The student score view is designed by Moodle and ActivePresenter has no control on it. Maybe the Moodle authors design the SCORM view differently compared to other types of lessons.

Regards,