Report slide show only learner answer

i want to see only the question number and user answers in the detail table in the report slide section. how can I do this? we don’t want the other milk to appear. Kindest regards

Hi,

Other users had a similar concern as yours.
Please refer to this thread to see the instructions: Edit Reports slide - #5 by PhuongThuy_Le

BR,
Thuy

on the report slide, I can see the column where the correct, incorrect and empty numbers of the student are. What I want to do is paint the line with the correct answers green, paint the line with the wrong answers red, if the table is not being painted, how can I bring boxes with question numbers and paint them.

How can I paint the correct incorrect answers that appear as milk on the report slide? I want to paint the cell with the correct answers green and the cell with the incorrect answers red.

My understanding is that the ability to set the colors is not currently supported.

1 Like

For example, in a 10-question exam on the report slide, how can I check whether the 7th question is correct or not using a java script?

Hi,

I want to paint the cell with the correct answers green and the cell with the incorrect answers red.

It is not possible to achieve that, unfortunately.

in a 10-question exam on the report slide, how can I check whether the 7th question is correct or not using a java script?

Each report table has a Result column to show learner’s response is correct or not. If you want to check the question result, you should keep that column instead of hiding it, @Tugrul_ALPI

Once again, thanks @gregs for your support!

BR,
Thuy