Remove mouse click sound from Software Simulation

Hello,

I want to remove the mouse click sounds from Software Simulations. I like the visual mouse click effect but I want to remove the sound?

Can anyone please help me?

Kind regards,
Ruairi

1 Like

Hi Ruairi,

Please follow the below steps:

• Select the last cursor of a cursor path.
  • Go to Properties > Cursor.
  • Set the Click Point > Click Sound option to None.
  • Click the Apply To All Left Clicks button.
  • Repeat above steps for Right-Click if any.

Regards,

Could you please add screenshots to your reply? Because, for the life of me, I can’t figure out how to do this. Why is it that even though I selected None in the mouse click preferences, I’m still hearing a sound for each mouse click when I play what was recorded? I do NOT want to hear any mouse clicks in my recordings.

It seems that you check “record system audio” in your recording. In this case, double click on the video track, find the Audio button on top of the timeline, choose “Mute” to remove all the sound in your video :thinking:download

Thanks for your reply, Jacky.

Actually, I found the solution, and have returned to update this thread.

For the benefit of others who may be having difficulty finding the setting in ActivePresenter 6.1.6, here’s what I did:

1. Launch ActivePresenter and click New Capture
  2. Enter a name for your project, click Record Movie/Streaming Video and click Okay
  3. When the “Capture New Project” window appears, click the More Options… icon on the bottom right of the record button (the big red dot) and then click Audio & Video Settings
  4. In the “Capture Profile Editor” window, click the Cursor tab and then click More Settings…
  5. In the “Click Sound” section of the new window, you’ll see a row to adjust the settings of each mouse button. In the “Left click” row, click the first of the three buttons (to select an audio from the library)
  6. In the “Select an audio…” window, click the None box > click Okay.
  7. Click Save on the “Capture Profile Editor” window.

This will mute the simulated sound for mouse clicks without affecting system sounds.