Remember timeline position when switching slides

Currently, if you are editing a slide, then switch to another slide, then return to the one you were editing, the position of the timeline cursor is lost and the view resets to the start of the slide.

It would be nice if the current timeline seek position were remembered for each slide, so when you visit other slides then return, you can resume where you left off instead of trying to navigate back to the timeline position you left it at.

This would be especially useful when you are zoomed in on the timeline, since in that case it’s often a lot of scrolling to get back to where you were.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hi Jac,

Thanks for your idea.
We will consider implementing this feature if having more requests from users.

Regards,
Quynh

1 Like

My company and I would definitely be interested in this feature, as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I honestly think, this would a be a very good addition! Thank you for considering implement it at the next version of ActivePresenter!

I would like this, and also the very similar addition that when you’re in “Zoom Fit Timline” mode and you change to a different slide, the next slide should be automatically zoomed to fit.

Thank you all for this suggestion :slightly_smiling_face:
It is already on our TODO list. But we are having a lot of tasks with higher priority at this time.
So, we don’t have an exact plan to implement it.

Hopefully, my response has provided you with additional information.
Have a nice day,
Thuy