Programmatic or batch video conversion

Hello,

Please have a way to programmatic or batch conversion of videos.

A user can provide a bunch of video conversion jobs and AP converts them overnight without user having to wait for their conversion.

Regards,
Rakesh

Hi,

We already have this in our list but with less priority. We’ll consider if there’re more requests.

Regards,

Hello,

Do you now have this feature for processing multiple projects at a time and/or to ask ActivePresenter to process a project and output a file from the command line?

Regards,
~Rakesh

Hi,

I’m afraid that it isn’t possible at the current time. We’ll consider it in the future.

Regards,
Yen

@HaiYen_Vu,

Greetings for 2021.

Is this even possible in 2021? I’m pretty confident it would be a NO again, still asking!

I should move to a more professionally managed software creator.

Thanks!

This feature is so ridiculously simple to implement and in no time it can be done! May be just 7 man days is enough to implement and test it.

Steps:

1. Just read a config file with the project names listed (a user can select it while AP presents them as a list)
  2. Ask if all the videos need to be converted to a specific format and quality.
    If no, ask for each project what should be the output format.
    If yes, just ask once for the settings.
  3. Just put a for loop around the video conversion logic.
  4. Done!

If you have the source available on GIT, I can do it for myself and for all of your users/customers for free.

User gets the converted videos overnight and it saves time.

That is what software needs to do - to be efficient and save it’s user’s time and efforts.

Regards,
Rakesh

Is this done even after 2 years of first asking for this feature?

Hi Rakesh,

We are grateful for your input and suggestions on how to make our product better.
We keep your suggestion in mind and consider implementing later.

BR,
Thuy