Please delete this post, wrong group

I have had a couple sets of Atomi Smart lights for a while. I have one bridge that controls the backyard and another bridge that controls the lights in the front yard. A while ago, my lawn mower cut the wire on my front light set. I contacted Atomi and they sent me a replacement section. Since then, I have not been able to get the front lights to connect. I have tried everything. Holding the reset button down 10 minutes. Uninstalling and reinstalling the front yard bridge. UnPlugging everything and letting them sit for a week. Nothing works. I cannot even tell if they are still getting power. Backyard bridge and lights still working perfectly. Any suggestions?

Hi - I believe you have found the wrong support community.
This is Atomi Systems which supports two software applications - ActivePresenter and Saola Animate.

Based on your request, you are likely looking for Atomi Smart.

I don’t have any experience with those type of lights or I would answer anyway but I would not want you to be waiting long for a solution here.

Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

Hi Cormac,

It seems that you connect to the wrong address. We do not sell Atomi Smart lights so we cannot support your case.

Thanks, @gregs for your prompt assistance.

Good day, guys