Playback preview video audio fine but video jumpy

Problem: Interesting issue. I am demo’ing a “brew install” of a package. Since there are long delays between lines when installing, I cut out the video delays so it appears as if it installs quickly, but still shows each line. When I preview in approj, audio is fine. But the video hangs on the brew install. The everything just appears. The interesting part is… when I export to mp4, everything is fine. No hanging.

ActivePresenter version: Standard edition
Version 8.5.6 - 64-bit build. (Released: 2022.04.12)

Notes: I can send you approj, but I forgot how I got it to you before. I think I either uploaded it to a location in the cloud or emailed it to you. Either way, if you would like the approj, could you refresh my memory on how to get this to you?

Hi Terri,

Can you please let us know:

• The hardware configuration of your MAC.
  • The recorded video resolution. To check this, you can select View > Resources > Audio & Video and hover over the video like below:

Regards,

Dimensions: 3200x1800
I have 2 video images under Audio/Video. Not sure why. Both are same dimensions.
MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019)
Processor 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Startup Disk Macintosh HD
Graphics Radeon Pro 555X 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 660 1536 MB

Thanks for your information.

It seems ActivePresenter can not render the frames in your project in real-time so the problem happens with previewing (exporting doesn’t require real-time processing). To make sure, can you please share the project file and its external data folder to us at support@atomisystems.com so we can analyze further?

Regards,

Absolutely, I can do that. :slight_smile:
I have sent the the project. Due to the size, it put it as a link to google cloud in the email. Please let me know if you are unable to retrieve it.
Thanks looking into this. Very much appreciated.

Thanks for sharing the file.

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce the issue on our MAC including a Late-2013 Macbook (which is weaker than your MAC).
Can you please let us know if the issue happens when setting the zoom setting of Canvas to a smaller value?

Regards,

Yes, it sill happens. I sent you an MP4 recording of my screen (no audio). It shows delay whether I zoom in or out.