I’ve just made my very first recording and unfortunately it does not have sound at all which is pretty frustrating, because it was a more than 2 hours recording and exporting also took ages as well. Can you please help me? Thank you
ActivePresenter Version: 7.3.3
Can you please share the log of ActivePresenter? To view the log:
- In Start Page, click Preferences (the Gear icon).
- In the Preferences dialog, click the Miscellaneous tab.
- Click View Log.
I’ve just tried to attach the log, but your system said new user cannot attach a file then I tried to copy-paste it but was refused again because of too many characters. How else can I do it?
Please save it to a file and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have checked the log and it seems fine. Can you see the audio wave in Timeline or not?
No I cannot and it just happened again. I recorded a webinar and has no sound, there is no audio wave. I send you the log in email, please check it. Thank you
According to the log, ActivePresenter could not work properly with audio devices on your computer. Please try the following steps to see if they can help:
- Uninstall the audio driver.
- Restart your computer.
- Install the latest driver from the hardware manufacturer, don’t use the default driver which is installed by Windows.
- Plug all audio devices before starting ActivePresenter.
We will let ActivePresenter display the error message if it could not record audio in the next update.