- I press ‘Record Video’
- After recording a video clip, it opens in the editing window.
- When I press the ‘preview’ arrow, the video plays, but the “system audio” track doesn’t. No sound.
It shows ‘system audio’ as a timeline. And if I export it, the audio plays. But I can’t edit it. No sound in the editing window.
I’m a total rookie w/AP. What am I missing? (While recording, it shows audio as recording in ‘recording toolbar’.)
ActivePresenter Version: 7.5.3
Can you please help us to check to see if the issue happens with the version 7.5.2 at https://cdn.atomisystems.com/apdownloads/ActivePresenter_v7.5.2_setup.exe.
Sound plays correctly in edit window w/ 7.5.2 version.
Thanks for your information. We confirm that is a bug in version 7.5.3 when running on some specific computers. It will be fixed soon.
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Thank you for your quick response.
It´s the same with me (version 7.5.3)!
No sound. And I saw other things:
- the cursor of the editing comes back a little, after I click the play button;
- no sound of the video or the mp3 files;
- clicking the play button on the properties, the sound appear distorted and faster.
I am using version 7.5.9 on Win 10. When I record using an external microphone, there is no sound playback when previewing video in timeline. I can see that sound is recorded but I can’t hear it unless I export the video.
Can you please restart the program to see if it can resolve the issue?