Multiple Timelines in AP7

Problem:
Hi, can anyone help me explain how to use the multiple timeline function in AP7? I cannot find (help) information on this topic. When I create a new timeline, I get an empty timeline pane. I cannot get anything in there, or move objects from the main timeline into the newly created timeline.

ActivePresenter Version: 7

Notes: (compared this with multi-timeline function of Saola, here it seems to work differently.)

Hi, we are updating the tutorial series of ActivePresenter 7. The article about how to use Multiple Timelines will be available soon.
Meanwhile, please take a look at a brief instruction below:
Multiple Timelines feature in ActivePresenter 7 allows users to create complex animations. To use it, do the following:

1. Create Timeline.
  2. Add animations to the object in the created Timeline.
    Select the object from the Canvas or Selection pane and add animations to that object. To add animations, open the Animations tab and select one from the animation gallery.
  3. Use events – actions to start/pause/continue the created Timeline.
    Regards,

Hi, I’d like to know if in the current version timelines are available. I have the same issue mentioned above, even I followed the instructions, I couldn’t make multiple timelines working.

I’d need to create 3 buttons and add that on click of each button starts a different timeline. Is that possible? Or should I use Saola for that?

Thank you

Hi,

Please take a look at this tutorial https://atomisystems.com/tutorials/ap7/using-multiple-timelines-activepresenter-7/

Regards,

Thank you for your answer