Multiple Simultaneous Sessions

Hello,

I am working on multiple projects at the same time. I would LOVE the ability to open more than one copy/session/execution of ActivePresenter at the same time - so I can Export in one session and continue my work in another copy of the software at the same time.

Or, if the software could kick off a separate Export process, that would work, if it would provide the same functionality - so I can continue working as I am letting an export process run (which takes quite a while for large projects).

Thanks,

Russell

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback.
We will try to allow editing other projects while exporting in future releases.

Regards,

When doing complex work, I find that the preview isn’t quite accurate - or doesn’t play back for quite a while after pressing play.

I really need to be able to Export to Video while being able to continue working.

Allowing two copies of the software to run at the same time would assist me.

Please make this easier. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Russell

I really, seriously, need this feature.

A “batch project publisher” program would be fine - just some way to keep working while publishing.

Thanks,

Russell

1 Like

Hi Russell,

Download and install both 32 bit + 64 bit versions from the download page. You will be able to run both at the same time.

It is the only solution I can think of.

Regards,
Christ

Please implement this feature. As you see here - we all really NEED to export while working, or export in the batch mode.

My current exmaple:
I have 10 projects (videos) and actually need to be sure, that all exports are up to date. So batch export should by ideal, while working on other instance.

Thanks

Tomas

Hi Tomas,

We completely understand the importance of batch exporting, especially when working on multiple projects simultaneously.
We have noted it down, but we haven’t developed an exact plan to implement this feature, as we currently have many other tasks with higher priority.
One more reason is exporting consumes a lot of resources, so supporting editing while exporting may cause unexpected situations.

Best regards,
Thuy