Multiple choice question add answer option to working

Hi,

I am not able to add answer options to multiple choice or multiple answer questions. Nothing happens while trying to click the green plus sign. ActivePresenter 8.03

Thank you

Hi Dom,

Can you please let us know does the issue happen with every project or just a specific one? And, what is your operating system?

Regards,

Hi,

The problem happens in all projects. I tried several times with a new empty project with all default settings. I also tried with one of your sample projects with the same result. The cursor does not change whenever I hover on it and nothing happen when I click. Of course I can copy/paste other answer options…

My environment is Macbook Pro 2018, macOS Catalina.

By the way I have been in IT for many years, specifically in eLearning, simulation and animation. I have used a lot of solutions from the big players in this market like Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate etc… My only regret is that I did not discover your products earlier.
In most of the cases, the couple Presenter - Saola is the best hands down. Products are great, your support is awesome and the prices are right. Of course I have a couple of suggestion, I will come to that later on.

Thank you.

Hi Dom,

That is a strange issue. Can you select and move the question with the Move icon as in the below screenshot?

We are glad to hear that you are interested in our products. If you have any idea or feedback, please let us know. We are really appreciated.

Regards,

Hi,

I’m sorry, I didn’t notice your answer. Yes it works. I find it tricky because the cursor is flickering and I usually just click on the question frame.
I just edited this message because I noticed that I get a hand message when my pointer is in an area somewhere between the two circles on their right side and than if I click I get an new answer option. This is really awkward. So I keep on copying and pasting one of the answer options.
I guess I should make a shot video to show you.
Probably later tonight. By the way, what’s your timezone?

Thank you

New edit. I got it! It works on my primary screen. My setup is MacBook Pro with Dell P2417H HDMI.
Generally everything is smoother on the primary screen but this feature is almost unusable on the secondary screen. Also, the Move control circle is often clipped on the left.

Dom

Hi Dom,

Thanks for your information. We will check and try to fix the problem soon.
We are in GMT+7.

Regards,

Hi,

I am in eastern Canada. 11 hours behind you.

1 Like