Mobile (iPhone) zoom-in breaks functionality of game

When I play my hidden objects game on desktop or ipad it works fine, but when playing on mobile and zooming in to find images, the congrats screen does not come up as it should once you get all of the items. It is set to show the congrats slide once all the items are found by getting a score of 2000. The only time this action does not work is if the screen is zoomed in on a mobile device (iphone only i believe). Any idea why this would be happening? i find it to be very strange. Also, sometimes if i just zoom all the way in on the iphone, the page refreshes itself or i get an error page. See attached. Any ideas?? This is making me sad :frowning:

Here’s the link to the game:

Hi,

It would be helpful if you can share project having the issue and its external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files (if any) to support@atomisystems.com so that we can check.
If these files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then send the download link to us.

Regards,

Thank you! Sending now

Hi, I actually just noticed that the same thing happens on your example Memory Card game. If you’re on iPhone (i’m on XS Max) when you zoom in as far as possible, you get the error message.

It doesn’t happen on your example hidden objects game though.

Hi Sarah,

We’ve found that it’s a known issue of WebKit engine used by iOS browsers: 172206 – Pinch zoom crash: A problem occurred with this web page so it was reloaded

While waiting for WebKit’s developers to fix this issue, please try reducing memory usage of your projects to see if it helps:

• Don’t use too large images or too many images
  • Don’t use object Shadow effect
  • Add an Execute JavaScript action to every slide On Load event with the script below to reset image opacity:
    $('.ap-ctrl img').css('opacity', '');

Regards

1 Like

jak chcem coś nagrać to mi nie nagrywa sie