Microsoft Visual C++ Runetime Error - please help

Problem:
"Microsoft Visual C++ Runetime Library

Runetime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files(x86)\ATOMI\ActivePresenter\ActivePresenter.exe

This application has requested the Runetime to terminate it in an usual way.
Please constant the application’s support team for more information."

ActivePresenter Version:
The newest one. In fact, this error occurred when the new update was released just a couple days ago.

Notes: Things I’ve tried: restarting machine and active presenter, disk cleanup, I also checked my storage space - I have plenty. Please help!

Oh by the way, I get this error when I try to export a video, it gets to about 80% then stops and gives me this error.

Hi Sword,

So, the issue only happens when expporting some specific projects. Can you please share the following:

• The log of ActivePresenter. To view the log, click ACTIVEPRESENTER > Preferences… > Miscellaneous > View Log.
  • The project file which has the issue and its external data folder named in the pattern PROJECT_FILE_files if any.

You can upload file somewhere (such as Google Drive or Drop Box) and send the link to us at support@atomisystems.com.
Regards,

Ok here is the link! https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByvMupcuX0URTWlxbTNlZmg2YlU

please help. It still isn’t working. Is it cause there are too many edits?

Hi,

Unfortunately, the log doesn’t provide much information in this case. If possible, please share the project file (and its data folder). Too many edits in a slide may lead to this issue so please try splitting the slide into several slides to see if it can help.

Regards,

I’ll try it but doesn’t splitting slides break up the video? It doesn’t seem to carry onto the next slide when i hit play, as if it is 2 seperate videos.
Edit: Wow that worked! Even though I have no idea why. Lol Thank you for your help :slight_smile: