Merge screen & sound files recorded separately

Can we record a .mp3 with speaker’s voice and then record a screen with Active Presenter and then merge in Edit the 2 files to produce one video?
Thank you very much for your help
Maria

Hi,

Yes, you can do it. Please note that ActivePresenter can record screen, webcam, system audio, and audio microphone at the same time or you can record them independently while editing.

Regards,

Thank you for your answer. How can we do it? Can you include some screenshots or a short video explaining how to merge voice with images/screens/slides into one resulting video? Sorry but we are searching for months without success…
Thanks again
Maria

Hi,

You can find a lot of tutorials here: https://atomisystems.com/activepresenter/tutorials/

Regards,

I am very sorry, I checked the tutorials you sent me and couldn’t find how I can merge an existing audio file and another existing video file and produce a video with screen capture and voice over. Please explain more concretely. We run the free ActivePresenter version! Is this kind of merge possible with the free version?

Also this is one of the audio files we wish to merge https://indico.cern.ch/event/815294/attachments/1832508/3018804/Natalie-MAC-EN.m4a
Is format m4a acceptable by ActivePresenter?

Thank you very much!
M

Hi,

You just need to create a Blank project and drag & drop everything into the center area (Canvas) of the program. Then, use the Timeline to adjust timing and select Export > Video to create the final video. Can you please share the project that you are working on?

Regards,

Thank you so much for your excellent support! My student showed me how to integrate a pre-recorded voice and make the format .m4a acceptable, namely:

While in the project and having completed the screen capture,
select from top menu the tab ANNOTATIONS, then from file (local file - all files to show files to show all formats) . Then export, of course.

I hope this is corrrect.

Thank you again!
Maria