Main Screen Not Advancing

Problem: I have a couple slides with a button directing the software to advance to a specific named slide. When the button is clicked, the presentation advances on the side bar (small display of slides), but not on the main screen. If you click on the small slides on the left, the presentation will advance on the main screen. I would like the presentation to advance to the next slide without having to click on the left sidebar, but not “auto advance.” The user must click the button to continue. Some of my slides are working correctly; I’m not sure what’s wrong with a couple of them.

ActivePresenter version: 8.3.0

Notes:

Hi Sunny,

Could you please share your project to support@atomisystems.com so we can take a look at it?

Regards,
Yen

Hi Sunny,

When the button is clicked, the presentation advances on the side bar (small display of slides), but not on the main screen

This is caused because the checkbox Pause the presentation to wait user input is selected and it is placed at the beginning of the Slide 14 so slide transition cannot happen (it is paused to wait for user input):

To solve it, please deselect this checkbox.

Regards,
Yen