Made my first presentation in Saola Animate -- I love it!

I bought Saola Animate a while ago, but it’s taken me a long time to finally dig in and learn how to use it. Now that I finally have, I love it! It’s pretty intuitive once you dive in, and I’m blown away by all it can do.

I used Macromedia Director way back in the day, and this feels like having all of that capability in a format that will work anywhere online. Pretty much anything is possible, which is really exciting.

Thanks so much for developing this great program!

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your thoughts with us, @hame.
We’re delighted to hear that you’ve been enjoying Saola Animate and that it has proven to be a valuable tool for your creative projects.

It’s great to know that you find the software intuitive and reminds you of Macromedia Director, while also offering the flexibility of online compatibility.
Our team has worked tirelessly to ensure that Saola Animate provides a versatile and user-friendly experience, and it’s incredibly rewarding to hear that it has met your expectations.

Once again, thanks for choosing Saola Animate, and we look forward to seeing the amazing creations you’ll continue to build with our software!

Warm regards,
Thuy