Low Background Music Volume when there is a video playing

Hi,

I would like to have the function to automatically low the background music volume when a video media is playing, and not lowing manually.

Thanks

Thank you for your suggestion, Juan. We will consider it if there are many requests from users.
At the current time, you can lower background music manually with just 2 simple steps:

1. Select the audio time bar on the Timeline pane.
  2. Click the Adjust Volume button to adjust it.

For more information, please refer to this tutorial:

Regards,
Hang

Hi,

Thank you, I hope this function could be a reality because now when I low volume background music manually if I stay at the previouses slides the low volume can be heared and that is a bad experiencie to the user.

I consider better to low volume at whole project and sacrifice music volume to have a good user experiencie.

I would like to upvote this request. Being able to control background audio would improve accessibility.

Hi,

I solved this using next Javascript codes:

To Play music after viewing video:

var musicObject = prez.object(‘Music_Object_Name’);
musicObject.animate(AP.EffectType.MEDIA_PLAY);

Note: I suggest to execute Javascript At the Finished actions of video and Back and Next buttons.

To Stop music by clicking on video:

var musicObject = prez.object(‘Music_Object_Name’);
musicObject.animate(AP.EffectType.MEDIA_STOP);

3 Likes

Yes, it should be automatic (like Storyline does) because when you have several videos, it takes a long time to have to decrease/increase the volume of the music manually!

1 Like