Interaction area of an element of PNG-image

Hi,

I read in the manual that we can right-click a freeform shape and choose Fit Size to Path to make the “blue rectangle” fit the shape. Can I do this to an imported PNG image? The purpose of this question is related to the interaction area of a PNG image.

So I’ve imported a PNG of a round-shaped image and then add a mouse click event to it. When previewing (or exporting) it, I expect the mouse click event to be able to get performed when the cursor is entering the round-shaped area of the PNG. But what happened is that the trigger already happens when it’s entering the blue rectangle. In another word, I can perform the mouse click event in the transparent area of the PNG image.

Basically, I want it to be able to get performed only on the filled area of the PNG. Is that possible?

Kind regards,
Abdallah

Hi,

It’s not possible to perform the mouse click event only on the filled area of an image.
But you can insert a shape or a freeform that covers the filled area of the image, set its opacity to 0 to make it transparent, and add event-actions to it.

Regards

Good hacks, I can use that. Thank you!