Incorrect messeges doesn´t appear in my education

Problem: None of my incorrect messeges appears in my education. I can se them in the timeline and I have styled them in the player where I can see them. But when I export the education none of the sign appears if I click on the wrong area.

ActivePresenter Version: 7.5.9

Notes:

Hi,

Please share the project and external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files if any so we can check. You can email it to support@atomisystems.com
If these files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then send the link to support@atomisystems.com

Regards,

1 Like

Hi,

In your project, the On Incorrect event doesn’t have Show incorrect message action, so the incorrect message doesn’t show when you click on the wrong area. You have to add Show incorrect message action to this event as the below screenshot.
For other projects, to insert an incorrect message to any interaction (like Mouse Click, Key Stroke, …), you can right-click on interaction => Insert => Incorrect message. The show incorrect message action will be automatically added to your On Incorrect event.

incorrect%20msg !

Regards,

1 Like

Thank you for the help, now the Incorrect Message appears as it should! But now I have a another problem.

If a user clicks on the wrong area to many times, it´s inpossible to move forward in the education. Nothing happens when you click on the Mouse click-area. Why?

Best,
Emelie

That is because the number of max attempts for that click area interaction has been reached.
You can either set it to Infinite or add an action to do something when max attempts is reached.

Regards,

Ok, thanks! I found it after some research :slight_smile: