If top bar is removed... side bar unable to appear on mobile device

Problem:
If I remove the topbar in the html5 output… then the sidebar cannot be accessed.

ActivePresenter Version: 7.5.9

OS: Windows (but problem is on the android mobile phone)

Notes:
I want to remove the top bar to get more space in the screen of the phone. But if I do this then the sidebar cannot be accessed on the mobile phone.

Hi,

We can’t reproduce this issue in our tests.
Do you mean that you can’t click on slide items on the sidebar to jump to a slide?
If so, please check your play mode (Demo, Tutorial…) and Navigation settings for each mode in Player Settings > General > Content section. By default, only backward navigation is allowed in Test mode.

If it’s not the case, please let me know your browser name and version, and describe the issue in more detail (a screenshot may be useful).

Regards

I have a project called ‘elektrotechniek’ (Dutch).

If I leave the topbar checked in the player settings then everything works fine. But if I unceck it in the player settings (same project) than I have a issue on the mobile version
see screenshot

here screenshot of active topbar

The issue is on mobile devices.
(in my case android 8.1.0 using chrome)

Hi,

I confirm that it’s a bug. We’ll fix it in the next update.
In the meantime, you can use one of these workarounds:

• Add this script to Project > Properties > Event:
    prez.ui.sidebarExpand().show();
    prez.layout();

• Or, in Player Settings, set Side Bar position to None, Table of Contents (TOC) style to Overlay, and show TOC button on the bottom toolbar so that users can click TOC button to show/hide TOC.

Regards

thanks for the quick response! great job!