How to set bullet color?

Hi,
How do I set the color of the bullets? I have text that is white but the bullets are a dark gray.
I want the bullet color to match the text color.

Thanks.

Hi,

You can press Ctrl+A to select all text while editing to change the color.
You can also exit text editing mode, select the element and change the text color in Properties pane.

Regards

The reason I asked is because that doesn’t work. Sometime the bullets are set to the color I choose but sometime they are not and I can’t get them to change color from the default color. even if I use Ctrl+A or set the color in Properties.

Thanks…

Hi,

Did you copy text from outside? I guess your text contains special formattings that Saola Animate can’t process.

Can you send your project package (File > Save As > Package) to support@atomisystems.com so that we can check? You just need to share only one scene with the issue.

Regards

Hi,

In your project, the text color style set for the entire element is grey, but the inline text color set for each list item is white. So the bullet color will inherit the grey color from the element style.
You can view the element text style in Propeties pane by selecting the element without editing its text.

To fix the issue, you can do the second method I mentioned: select the element (without entering text editing mode), and change the text color to white in Properties. (Ctrl+A while editing text then changing the style will try to work the same way, but it can’t handle text with complicated inline styles).

Regards

Oh I see. I’m still somewhat new to Saola., didn’t know about the element thing. I was thinking once I set the text color, it would set it for everything inside of it.

Good to know.

Thank you! .

It works like CSS.
For example, in the pseudo script below, text 1 has blue color while text 2 has red color (that inherits from the element)

<element style="text-color: red;">   <!-- style set when not editing text -->
  <div style="text-color: blue;">text 1</div>  <!-- style set when editing text -->
  <div>text 2</div>
</element>

Regards