Hint being placed on text box

Problem: This isn’t a new problem, but I keep running into it today.

As you can see in the image below, the hint is displayed almost on top of the box where I’m trying to type. The issue is the same on my 14" laptop screen as on my 27" screen, so I asumme it’s bothering more people than just me.

It would be wonderful if the box could just be slightly moved down, or if it could be turned off. After using ActivePresenter for more than a decade, I don’t need the hint anymore :wink:

Thank you!

ActivePresenter version: 10.6.1

OS: Windows 11

Notes:

Hi Koen,

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We understand that the hint can get in the way, especially when it appears too close to the input box. Thank you for pointing this out and for suggesting the option to either reposition or disable it.

We’ll share your feedback with our development team for consideration in future updates.

Regards,
Hoa