In this project you will find a card game where you must determine if the next card is higher or lower than the first one.
Features of this project:
- Randomized card draw using a single deck of cards
- Round tracking
- Money tracking
- Ability to set your bet
- Money formatting should be based on your location. (This is untested in other countries right now. It functions OK in the USA with comma as a separator - I tried to accommodate for decimals as well as the half-space but do not have a way to reliably test. Let me know so I can try to fix. Unsure if other separators will cause the game to break or not.)
- Game Over if you run out of money or cards.
- Realistic looking cards made with PowerPoint.
- Sliding rules panel in case you forget.
Higher or Lower?
Interesting game, Greg!
I’ve just finished the game and here is my result:
I’m not quite a reckless person so with such games, I jest bet bit by bit. And this result makes me happy enough :>
Really fun, though. Keep up the great work, Greg!
And I hope we can see the final results from other users, too ^^
How do you calculate when Card 1 and Card 2 show the same value, @gregs
For example, in my case:
Happy to see your amazing work
When the cards are the same, it is counted as a loss since it is neither higher nor lower.
Wow - @Li_Shimin
How many times did you play in order to finally achieve this!?
This is fantastic - it will be tough to beat for sure.
About 4-5 times, Greg!
Please make more interesting games like this, I will support you.