H5P export feature

On moodle, there’s now a new type of content called H5P, which consist of html5 content that can interact with the LMS. There’s some documentation on moodle site. Have you planned to add this feature or there’s already an exportation capable of that?

Thank you.

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for your suggestion.
The current version of ActivePresenter doesn’t have this feature yet. Can you please explain in more details why you need this feature? Is there any limitation you may have if using the SCORM output for uploading to Moodle?

Regards,

Thank you for your answer.
I don’t need this feature yest, I just want to explore it to see if can be useful in the future.

Thanks for your information. We will take a note on this.

Regards,

Good morning, we need this feature too. Was it added?

Hi Maxsot,

H5P is implemented in Moodle as a plug-in that offers the ability to create a large number of accessible and engaging activities. Your Moodle administrator must have included this plug-in in your corporate instance.

To implement these activities inside of an ActivePresenter project you would need to export the H5P activity as HTML5 and include it in your presentation using the Insert Web Object feature.

To the best of my knowledge, the H5P plug-in in Moodle does not allow an HTML5 export. To do this you need to use a service called Lumi (https://app.lumi.education/). It is totally free and allows you to build and export the H5P activities as standalone HTML5 packages.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Keith

1 Like