Export to Moodle

Problem: How can I export presentation to LMS Moodle different than activepresenter.online?

ActivePresenter version: 8.1

Notes:

1 Like

Hi Robert,

https://activepresenter.online/ is based on Moodle with some customization for integrating with ActivePresenter. So you cannot publish to other Moodle LMS than ActivePresenter Online.

Regards,

Hi Nam,
I found on page 400 of ActivePresnter User Manual following text: “Other than ActivePresenter Online, you can also publish your course to another LMS site by clicking the LMS site button. Please be noted that ActivePresenter can integrate with LMS using Moodle and you need to contact us for integration.” This is why I wrote to you. Should I understand that only possibility is manual export of SCORM package?
Regards
Robert

Hi Robert,

Yes, you are right. We have a Moodle plugin which is used to integrate with ActivePresenter. However, it is not ready to public yet.

Regards,

You wouldn’t possibly have a plugin for Blackboard integration as well, would you?

Hi Roxie,

Unfortunately, we don’t have planing to support Blackboard integration yet.

Regards,

Hi Nam,

Has the Moodle plugin been released? If not, is there an ETA on it?

Thanks,
Scott

Hi Scott,

Since there are not many user requests for it, we don’t have an exact plan yet. We will inform you when it is available.

Regards,

Thanks for the reply, Nam.

Best,
Scott

Any update on this Moodle plugin release ETA? Thanks!

1 Like

Has the Moodle plugin been released?

1 Like

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no exact plan for this. This plugin was designed to be public so everyone can use it. However, there something changes in our plan. So it might be not available in the future.

Regards,

Regards,