is any option to export only one or selected slides?
Unfortunately, there is no such option. Can you please tell why do you need that feature?
This option is good for:
…Divide a big project in independent chapters or didactical segments
… make demos, trailers.etc
… avoid the use of another software for video edition
May be more
Why don’t you just duplicate the project to a new one, remove unneeded slides and export.
I think that’s easy and quick.
Time is the most important reason
This would be nice. I mean, we know there are work around like duplicating a project, that’s kind of a troll answer. He’s saying it would take less time if you didn’t have to do that.
For me, I wish I could keep all my related videos in one project and just export them as I need them.
Actually, what might even be better and more useful is the ability to “hide” a video from the output. So, you could temporarily disable one of the videos, so it was not exported into the final video.
I would also really appreciate the possibility to export selected slides only.
This is one thing, that stops me from buying a license.
I agree with people who have requested this feature of exporting selected slides to a mp4.
This is like selecting a chapter into a separate video, while keeping all the related things in one place. And, of the most important reason is it saves time.
This is a good idea.
While I was searching if this feature is available, I came across this post here.
Please think about it.
I have found a work around for this difficulty.
- Divide the current project into a number of slides, add title slides for every section of the current project, if needed. If needed add narration and finish all the editing.
- Create a new blank project.
- Copy the selected slides pertaining to a section and paste into the newly created blank project.
- Without saving the new project, export the mp4 audio+video file with the desired resolution, frame rate, and audio part kbps, mono/stereo selection, etc.
- Close the new project without saving it. This saves space on the disk. By only editing the original project, all the editing is still retained.
- If we want to edit again, go back to the original project, make necessary changes, and repeat the steps 2,3,4, and 5.
Happy video podcasting.
I tried your workaround @g_sun but it’s not really “working” because it doesn’t really “save space on the disk”: When I try to copy a (video) slide to a blank project, I get:
Ok so I’m out of disk space.
So this proves the necessity of this feature request:
- It will save time.
- It will save disk space.
Had this feature accepted, then I don’t need to create a new project.
I can just export, and if I’m low on C: then I can directly export to D: or another drive.
Thanks for your feedbacks.
We are working on this feature.