Error while saving Project

Problem: When saving a project constantly get error message:

Allows us to use Save As but all images are missing, images added using image fill. we recreate/add images and the same error occurs.
We also get an error project is corrupt

ActivePresenter version:
Pro Edition
Version 8.5.8 - 64-bit build. (Released: 2022.07.28)

Notes:

Hi,

Please send the log of ActivePresenter to support@atomisystems.com so we can check further.
To view the log, click ActivePresenter button > Preferences > Miscellaneous > View Log.
You can also follow the guiding steps through this video: How to Find and Send ActivePresenter's Log File - ActivePresenter 8 - YouTube

Regards,
Thuy

Hi @MSD,

Thank you for sharing the log file of ActivePresenter.
After taking a look at it, we found that your issue may happen because you saved your project on the network drive.
To avoid issues the next time, download projects to your computer before further working with them.

Hope it helps.
Thuy

hi!

I have experienced this exact issue today. i transferred the file over to my C drive and it wouldn’t even open. now I’ve copied the file back to a network drive. all the imported images have been removed.

this has been happening for some time now. why would the images be missing? are they saved separately to the approj file?

Hi @jnoble

It seems that your project is corrupted due to transferring file to the network drive.
For further analysis, please send the log of ActivePresenter to support@atomisystems.com.
You can follow the path or watch the quick video mentioned in my previous response.

BR,
Thuy